We are meeting tonight at Milhopper Library. I’ll start the meeting at 7pm but you can arrive earlier if you want. We will be in Room B instead of our usual Room A. It’s the room next door to where we normally meet.
– If you want to participate in our mini quilt swap don’t forget to bring a fat quarter from your stash for the swap. We’ll be exchanging them and in April’s meeting you will receive a finished mini quilt (no larger than 18″ x 18″) from whoever ended up with your fat quarter. It will be a lot of fun!
– Vanessa will do a demo on basic paper piecing for those who expressed interest at the last meeting. If you have your own style of doing paper piecing or use a special type of paper please bring your info. to share with everyone.
– Bring a project to work on during the meeting.
– Bring something for show and tell!
– Bring a snack or drink to share.